Supply Chain and Customer Service Intern
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Solvay Riga SBS offers the opportunity to have a paid internship in one of the largest teams - Customer Service, where you will have opportunity to learn SAP ERP system and support Supply Chain and Customer Service team to provide outstanding results.
This is an excellent opportunity to get experience in an international company and be hired after a successful internship as a full-time employee.
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- Advanced understanding of Excel will be considered as an advantage;
- High accuracy and ability to work with high volume of data;
- Ability to work evening shifts (workday begins at 15:00 or after);
- Logistics, Supply Chain and Transportation program student.
- Customer master, material data and pricing maintenance;
- Customer order entry and document archiving;
- Improvement project assistance;
- Customer complaint monitoring and follow up;
- Customer order audit.
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Fixed-term contract with the potential to have a full-time employment;
- Paid scholarship of 350 Euros 30h/per week.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1100 EUR monthly • till 19.12.2019
- Work • till 16.12.2019
- Work • till 26.12.2019
- Work • till 13.12.2019
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 27 000 employees spread across 62 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.