Finance Operations Internship
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Solvay Riga SBS offers the opportunity to have a
paid internship in one of the largest teams - Finance
Operations, where you will have opportunity to
learn SAP ERP system and support Finance Operations team to provide outstanding Data
This is an excellent opportunity to get experience
in an international company and be hired after a
successful internship as a full-time employee.
- Accuracy, willingness to work with/ability to
concentrate on big data volumes;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Good English language skills;
- Citizenship of the European Union country.
- To assist in accounting tasks in SAP WP1
- To help Operate with internal ticket
management system - accounting requests;
- Take an active part in teams’ projects - work
instructions updates, data organization and
- May take part in data analysis- create visual
data presentations and help to create conclusions.
- Opportunities to develop your career in an
- Professional training and inspiring
opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Company events (sports events, active social
life, opportunity to participate in different
- Friendly and open colleagues;
- Paid scholarship of 350 Euros 30h/per week.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1500 EUR monthly • till 13.01.2020
- Internship • till 26.12.2019
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 248 to 610 EUR monthly • till 26.12.2019
- Work • Salary(gross): from 800 to 1100 EUR monthly • till 10.01.2020
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 27 000 employees spread across 62 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.